- Soft and Strong Nice ‘N Clean Baby Wipes are made with TENCEL, a 100% plant based fiber, and gentle formulas, so they’re as gentle on the Earth as they are on sensitive skin
- Formulated for any part of your baby’s skin, they’re also useful for on-the-go messes, or baby feedings gone awry. and because we care about everything and everyone on our planet, we don’t test our products on animals
- Our wipes are clinically tested and hypoallergenic and they do not contain alcohol, parabens or chlorine
- Nice ‘N Clean wipes are strong, naturally absorbent, and large in size allowing you to clean your baby without worrying about the mess going somewhere else
- Moisture-lock lids will keep your baby wipes fresh and moist at all times, with no inconvenient leakage or spills. You can find Nice ‘N Clean wipes individual units with lids in singles, bundles of 3 or club boxes of 6
Nurturing Your Family, Preserving The Planet. Nice ‘N Clean Baby Wipes are created with a gentle formula made with purified water. You can choose a fragrance free version in our Unscented and Sensitive Baby Wipes. Or if you enjoy that subtle hint of baby powder, you can try our Scented Baby Wipes. Naturally strong anytime and anywhere. Nice ‘N Clean Baby Wipes packs are convenient and portable. They will not take up much space in a baby bag, a cabinet or on a changing table. Nice ‘N Clean lids are recyclable when detached from the pack and help us use less packaging and reduce impact on the environment. Single units with lids reduce the use of tubs and help avoid contamination by contact with a wet stack of wipes. for every tree cut down, a new one is planted. TENCEL is an ultra-soft cellulose-based fiber manufactured by the Len zing Group. It’s made with the wood pulp of eucalyptus and other trees grown in sustainably managed forests. Manufacturing wipes from high-quality raw materials such as cellulose ensures the quality and sustainability of the products. Cellulose is an absorbent compound derived from wood pulp. A renewable resource, TENCEL is produced through an advanced, closed-loop production process, designed to minimally impact the environment by economically using, recapturing, and reusing resources such as water. TENCEL is a registered trademark of Len zing AG. Naturally gentle. Find out what over 1200 US Hospitals think Nice ‘N Clean is the #1 brand used in over 1200 hospitals nationwide.